Thank You for Choosing CGS.
Payment Required for Registration
- Your current-dated cheque for the non-refundable deposit.
- Your cheque dated June 1, 2019,
for the non-refundable 1st instalment.
- Your 8 post-dated instalment cheques (see Fee Schedule below).
* Please note you are responsible for all instalments due to date at time of registration.
Cheques are payable to CGS.
Please mail or drop off your instalment cheques to the school office.
670 Eglinton Ave. E, Toronto, ON, M4G 2K4
Please note spaces are only guaranteed when completed paperwork and payment have been received.
Documents Required for Registration
- Preschool Registration and Financial Agreement
- Emergency Card
- Birth Certificate & Immunization Record
(required by law)
*If your child is a returning preschool student these documents are not required.
- Children’s Garden School Foundation Donation
Questions? Contact Kelly Scott,
Director of Admission, at firstname.lastname@example.org or
416 423 5017 x 43
2019/2020 Fee Schedule
- 8:30 – 11:30 AM
- Includes RFRK morning snack
- $1,020 Non-Refundable Deposit - Due upon acceptance
- $1,020 Non-Refundable Instalment - Due June 1, 2019
- 8 post-dated cheques ($1,020 x 8) - Due 1st of each month (August 2019 - March 2020)
Extended Morning Preschool
- 8:30 – 12:05PM
- Includes RFRK morning snack and hot lunch
- $1,280 Non-Refundable Deposit -Due upon acceptance
- $1,280 Non-Refundable Instalment - Due June 1, 2019
- 8 post-dated cheques ($1,280 x 8) - Due 1st of each month (August 2019 - March 2020)
- 8:30 – 3:30 PM
- Includes RFRK snacks and hot lunch
- $1,590 Non-Refundable Deposit - Due upon acceptance
- $1,590 Non-Refundable Instalment - Due June 1, 2019
- 8 post-dated cheques ($1,590 x 8) - Due 1st of each month (August 2019 - March 2020)
Incidental expenses will be billed as they occur. Payment is due within 30 days of billing.
A Late Payment Fee of 1.5% (18% per annum) is added to all accounts overdue beyond 30 days.
Please refer to your Registration & Financial Agreement.
An extended payment plan for fees is available in special circumstances. Please contact Zandee Toovey, Executive Assistant,
Parents are also asked to contribute to The CGS Foundation each year. This annual, tax-deductible donation of $500 per child enrolled enables The Foundation to purchase the necessary equipment to maintain the excellent academic and extra-curricular standards for which CGS is known.