Thank You for Choosing CGS.
Early Start Registration
Payment Required for Registration
- Your current-dated cheque or e-transfer for the non-refundable deposit.
(Please send e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your *post-dated cheque dated June 1, 2022 (payable to CGS)
for the non-refundable 1st instalment.
- Your 8 *post-dated instalment cheques (payable to CGS)
See Fee Schedule Below
*If you will be paying your instalments via
e-transfer please inform the office.
Cheques are payable to CGS.
Please mail or drop off your instalment cheques at the school office.
670 Eglinton Ave. E, Toronto, ON, M4G 2K4
Please note spaces are only guaranteed when completed paperwork and payment have been received.
Documents Required for Registration
- Preschool Registration and Financial Agreement
- Emergency Card
- Birth Certificate & Immunization Record
(required by law)
*If your child is a returning preschool student these documents are not required.
- Children’s Garden School Foundation Donation
Questions? Contact the office at email@example.com or 416-423-5017.
2022/2023 Fee Schedule
- 8:30 – 11:30AM
- Includes RFRK morning snack
- $1,130 Non-Refundable Deposit - Due upon acceptance
- $1,130 Non-Refundable Instalment - June 1, 2022
- $1,130 X 8 Monthly Instalments - Aug 1, 2022 - Mar 1, 2023
Extended Morning Preschool
- 8:30AM – 12:00PM
- Includes RFRK morning snack and hot lunch
- $1,410 Non-Refundable Deposit - Due upon acceptance
- $1,410 Non-Refundable Instalment - June 1, 2022
- $1,410 X 8 Monthly Instalments - Aug 1, 2022 - Mar 1, 2023
- 8:30AM – 3:30 PM
- Includes RFRK snacks and hot lunch
- $1,760 Non-Refundable Deposit - Due upon acceptance
- $1,760 Non-Refundable Instalment - Due June 1, 2022
- $1,760 X 8 Monthly Instalments - Aug 1, 2022 - Mar 1, 2023
Incidental expenses will be billed as they occur. Payment is due within 30 days of billing.
A Late Payment Fee of 1.5% (18% per annum) is added to all accounts overdue beyond 30 days.
Please refer to your Registration & Financial Agreement.
An extended payment plan for fees is available in special circumstances. Please contact Zandée Toovey, Executive Assistant,
Parents are also asked to contribute to The CGS Foundation each year. This annual, tax-deductible donation of $500 per child enrolled enables The Foundation to purchase the necessary equipment to maintain the excellent academic and extra-curricular standards for which CGS is known.